Sunday, February 9, 2014

All Star Season! :)

Well I am going to tell you a story of a my All Star Season. I was so glade to be on an all star team because it meant that I was one of the best out of all the kids that played in the AYSO league. In all we played 4 games, but the sad thing is that we only won 0 of the games. But the good thing is that I got to play with 1 friend that I new from school, and he was good at soccer. The also good thing is that we got to dump water on our coach. My coach was very nice to the kids on my team and me. The position I played on the all star team was defense but I usually played forward and that is my favorite position. I learned that you need to give it all your best on the field and have fun. I had so so so much fun on that experience and defense is still not a favorite position.

No comments:

Post a Comment